This is a list of all the fan fictions which are currently swirling around inside my head. Read for info on their content and possible release.
If you want to check out those which are already up, go to my fan fiction account.
Fanfictions in process
These are fanfictions that either have already been partly published and are waiting to be done, or fanfictions which haven't been published but for which I've already written content.
"The Fire in Her Soul" - a Final Fantasy VIII Fic
- The loner cadet Squall does neither need nor want anyone's friendship. But one day, the cheerful Rinoa is transferred to Balamb Garden, and can't help but feel drawn to the mysterious, cold man. Will the fire in her soul be able to melt the walls around his heart? And what lies beyond the sadness in her eyes? -
Hadn't I just taken a breather, thinking that the mass of fics I want to write seems to slowly decrease? Well, thanks to RadiantKeybladeFantasy's lovely story "Into the Fire", I got inspiration for FFVIII. That, and I started playing the game itself again.
The storyline has been worked out now, I got myself a lovely beta - thus, this story is going to start! I hope you guys will like it - I definitely enjoy writing it so far.
"The Stamping Ground" - a Final Fantasy IX Fic
- "So you don't mind living here, in these confined walls of stone and dirt?" The man stared at Garnet intently. "It was once our world. We should reclaim it." There was silence, in which she thought about the teachings of Aegis; that the surface was dangerous, that treading it was a sin. And still, she felt longing for that place. -
Finally, I have finished 99% of the storyline and I just started writing content for it! I lack a bit of motivation because I spent weeks working out the storyline, but it will come back to me soon - at least I hope so.
Be excited for a new world, a new plot, character twists here and there and of course some ZiDagger feels!
Fanfictions pending to be started
These are ideas for fanfictions I have at the back of my head. Most of these are just quick ideas, and none of them have been started. Also, there is no guarantee that I will start them at all. Just a little info on what's going on inside my brain.
Oh, every title and summary here is purely temporary - I usually decide these pretty randomly anyway.
"Forever by Your Side - Extended" a Noragami Fic
- After a fulfilled life, Hiyori dies and leaves Yato behind in a world of sadness. The god tries to push himself forward, but it's only when he hears the rumors about a pink-eyed spirit that he finds the strength to try and live again. But can that spirit truly be Hiyori? -
One nice reviewer of Forever by Your Side had asked if I could continue this story. At first, I thought "No way, that's clearly a one-shot, there's no way it could be turned into a full..." And then, I started to think and of course I came up with an idea. Not too certain yet whether I'll actually write it, but it's a possibility.
"Truly Free" - a Sword Art Online Fic
- Everyone sees Kirito as the great hero who cleared SAO and saved thousands of players and over time, he started viewing himself as the hero as well; but what if he meets someone who has not wished for SAO to be cleared? And what if that someone now demands his help? -
This is a storyline, revolving around an OC, set after the events of the Anime (only the Aincrad - Arc; AU, pretending Asuna woke up immediately).
I only imagined the beginning though, so it will be a long time until it'll come to live - but it definitely will, for I just love the idea too much.
"What if I loved you?" - a Avatar:The Last Airbender Fic
A series of (so far) two one-shots with pairings from ATLA you might or might not expect. Living out my inner fangirl and not having to worry about too much. Sounds fun, eh?
Here, I will quickly gather the fanfictions that are currently requested. As with pending fanfictions, all titles are temporary.
This is my current list of priorities concerning my fanfictions. I will most likely write my fictions one after another as listed here - though fits of inspiration may occur from time to time. Also, this is only assuming I will publish everything listed above. However, I might very well dump an idea before publishing content, so don't take this list as a promise to actually writing on a certain story.
- The Fire in Her Soul
- The Stamping Ground
- Truly Free
- Forever by Your Side - Extended
- What if I loved you?